Sunday, January 4, 2009

Brrr!

Greetings from cold and snowy Vancouver!
Bailey and I made it safe and sound home yesterday. On our first flight to Minneapolis (Minny-apples according to Bai) we were upgraded to FIRST CLASS! Woohoo! We had fancy glasses and more leg room than we needed. No one should fly any other way. Ever.
I got all unpacked yesterday and today Bailey and I went shopping and got some things for the house.
Right now we are watching an old black and white movie, "Gaslight," starring Ingrid Bergman. If you haven't seen it, do it.
Tomorrow is my first day of school at SFU and I'm pretty nervous. I just hope I find my way to classes and get all my ID's and things! Say a prayer for me. :)
I will post some pictures of the mountains later, they are beautiful all covered in snow!
Have a great day. I miss you all!

-Maribeth

1 comment:

Beck said...

cool, blogs are fun! Keep in touch!